Hi everyone! I’m so sorry for the delayed award post, I’ve been quite busy with being sick and doing my taxes aaand…being sick again. Anyway, I feel honoured that I have been nominated for three blog awards by Minty, thebeyoutifulgal and Cheila! Thank you all so much for thinking of me!
1. The Blog-aholic Award
Minty nominated me for the Blog-aholic Award!
This award was made by The Recipe Hunter, and the rules for this award are:
- Put the above award image on your blog.List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their About page.)
- Mention the creator of this award (The Recipe Hunter) and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
My best posts
A post I like to look back on is definitely “Travel Guide: Madeira”: Click here. It always makes me so happy to remember the wonderful time we spent there.
Another post that I still really like is “Things I am grateful for”: Click here. When I’m feeling anxious or angry about something that cannot be changed, I remind myself of the list I compiled and instantly feel better!
3 facts about myself
- I drink about 2-2.5 litres of tea every day…mostly herbal teas.
- I love watching mystery series! I just recently finished “Stranger Things” on Netflix.
- I’m a pretty bad cook. I would love to get better though….
2. The Cramm Award
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 things that motivate me to blog
- I love creating content and sharing it! I’ve always been a very creative person and thought that it might be nice to share some of my projects, recipes or ideas with the world 🙂
- My blog is still quite young, but in a couple of years I want to be able to look back on what I was up to now and remember all the good (and bad) times I had.
- I love learning new things! As I want to improve my blog posts over time, I constantly learn new things. At the moment, I try to learn how to edit photos and how to take better pictures .
3 people who inspire me to blog
- My family and friends! By writing my blog posts, I turn the memories I made with them into something permanent
- Other bloggers of course! I love to read other blogs and let them inspire me. Travel posts, recipes, thoughts, stories, DIYs! As I’m working full-time, I don’t have much free time at my hands, but I make sure to check at least a couple of sites per day to see what my blogger friends are up to!
- My boyfriend! He always encourages and motivates me to be creative and to try new things.
One thing that I hope to do to improve the world
Well, this question gave me a bit of a headache. Of course, there are many general things that I think everyone tries to incorporate into their daily routines, like saving energy, being tolerant, or helping others. However, to pin down one specific thing…I think I would go with kindness. Kindness towards those that love you, to those that you are not on the best terms with, to nature, animals, and – last but not least – to yourself.
So, I’m trying my best to live by this rule 🙂
Beyoutifulgal’s challenge question for me: What are your goals and ambitions in life? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
After thinking about how to improve the world, it almost feels a little selfish to imagine where I myself could be in 10 years from now :D. Well I would love to live in a small house by a lake, have a little family and be able to work from home. That would be wonderful 🙂
3. The One Lovely Blog Award
Cheila nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much for nominating me, Cheila! I already wrote a post after receiving my first One Lovely Blog award here: Click here
As I was nominated for three awards and would have to nominate about 25-30 other bloggers, I decided to nominate anyone who is reading this and still hasn’t been nominated for one of these awards! I would love to read your answers 🙂