Today is not my usual blogging day, but the lovely Janah tagged me to do the Dawn Dagger Challenge and I (surprisingly) had a little time to spare! This is the first time I have been tagged to do this challenge, thank you so much for nominating me!
Click here to see Janah’s post.
- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Tag 1-10 people
1. What is the first social media platform you signed up to and why?
It was a German website called “SchülerVZ” (= “student’s network”). It suddenly became hugely popular at my school around 2008, but quickly disappeared after Facebook emerged in Germany and everybody moved there. It was closed in 2013, as far as I know.
2. What do you find as the most difficult thing about being a blogger?
I want to keep up with everybody I follow, but I often don’t have enough time to read as many blogs as I would like to! That’s why I really admire bloggers who manage to post every day – I wish I was as determined and organised as they are!
3. What do you find as the best thing about being a blogger?
Definitely getting to know so many awesome people from all around the world!
4. If you could switch faces with a famous person, who would you pick to switch faces with?
I’m actually quite happy with my face…but if I had to choose someone, it would perhaps be Emily Browning. She has such a soft and cute expression.
5. If you could have your life written in a book by a famous author (living or dead), which author would you choose to write your life story?
As I’m a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I would probably go with J. R. R. Tolkien.
6. What word best describes your personality?
7. What color best suits your skin tone?
8. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Perhaps my first day of kindergarten! I still remember how my kindergarten teacher showed me around and introduced me to the children in my group.
9. What is your ultimate pet peeve?
People who treat animals badly!
10. If you could pick a dessert to eat for the rest of your life, what dessert would you choose?
Does fruit salad count?
- If you could time travel, where would you go?
- Rainy weather or sunny weather?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- Cats or dogs?
- Are you a night owl or an early bird?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
- Which country would you like to visit?
- Can you share a life lesson you have learned?
- Sweet or savoury?
Hope you’re having an awesome Sunday 🙂
See you soon!