Hey everyone! I decided to make this blog a little more personal. I noticed that I really enjoy reading personal posts, but rarely talk about myself here! I thought about sharing my monthly favourites or weekend recaps (in case something special happens – my life is actually quite boring…). I find it difficult to open up to strangers, but I’ll do my best to give this blog more of a personal touch!
Although I still probably won’t turn it into a diary, I thought I might start with a couple of random facts about myself!
- I love animals. All of them. I save every little bug and earthworm I find on the street
- I’m highly sensitive and a huge crybaby
- I would love to live near a lake
- I’m in a long-distance relationship. My boyfriend lives in Switzerland, but we see each other every weekend
- I’m a cat person
- I have very strict eating habits and carefully keep track of the calories I’m consuming
- I would love to dye my hair in a pastel colour (and probably won’t ever, as it would be dead after bleaching it from dark brown to blonde)
- I have way too many clothes
- I have way too many things in general, but I get attached to things quite easily, which makes it difficult to get rid of them
- I can cross only one eye
- I love to draw
- I’m a casual gamer. I mostly play on my Wii U or indie games on Steam. At the moment, I’m playing “The Legend of Zelda – The Wind Waker HD”
- I can’t stand injustice
- My favourite series at the moment is “Stranger Things” on Netflix
- I hate it when I see other people losing control, I can’t even stand it on TV
- I’m an English major
- I exercise about 3 to 4 times a week, mostly yoga and HIIT interval training
- I have a love / hate relationship with sport – I hate doing it, but I feel amazing afterwards
- I love anything cute
- I’m 1.78m, so basically everything is too short for me
- My favourite season is autumn – I love the colours, roasted chestnuts, pumpkin spice latte, cosy clothes…I could go on!
- I’m usually pretty calm, unless No. 15 happens
- I’m an only child. And no, I don’t behave like a princess because of that.
- I’m in my late twenties
- The smallest things can make me very happy
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!