1. Autumn walks: I love walking through the forest in autumn – the mossy and earthy smell, the colourful leaves and all the little mushrooms sprouting everywhere!
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte: It’s sweet, it’s packed with calories, and it’s absolutely delicious – one of my favourite seasonal drinks! Homemade pumpkin spiced latte was one of my first blog posts, I absolutely love it!
3. Comfy clothes: It’s finally time to get out those sweaters, knitted scarves, hoodies and warm socks!
4. Roasted chestnuts: As soon as I see the street vendors setting up their braziers, I’m the happiest person on earth. The smell, the warmth of the paper bag and that unique delicious and sweet taste…I could go on 😀
5. Pumpkin dishes: Whether in soup, roasted in the oven or in tarts, I love pumpkins in every possible form!
6. Rainy weather: Rainy weather means more time to read and to finally get out all those board games that have been collecting dust throughout summer!
7. Lush bath bombs: Who is also waiting for the new Lush Halloween collection? I can’t wait to throw all those sparkling pumpkins, cute ghosts and monster balls into my bathtub after a cold day outside.
8. Candles: As the days grow shorter and the temperature begins to drop, (scented) candles create a cosy and warm atmosphere. And on top of that, they make your home smell amazing!
9. Fairy lights: I love putting up fairy lights around my house, they’re so dreamy and add a touch of magic to every room.
10. Halloween: Last but not least, everyone’s “second favourite holiday” of the year is approaching – Halloween! Dress up, eat too many sweets and scare your friends and family! What’s there not to love about Halloween?
What do you love about autumn?