Yes, I’m back with ANOTHER garland DIY. After taking down my little “Mini Tassel Garland” while decorating for Christmas, the place it had been hanging on the wall just looked so empty. I remembered that I had picked up several rolls of festive washi tape at the craft store recently, so I decided to make this little festive bunting garland!
It took me about 15 minutes to finish this little Christmas DIY and the garland is now proudly hanging on my wall, spreading Christmas cheer and looking adorable 🙂
What you need
- 4-5 washi tapes with festive patterns
- cotton string
- Arrange your washi tapes in an order that looks good.
- Take a long piece of cotton string and place it flat on your desk.
- Cut a section of washi tape and fold it over the string.
4. Repeat every 2cm until you reach the end of the string.
5. Cut small triangles into the ends.
See you soon! 🙂